7 g sachet gluten-free dry yeast
1 ¼ cup warm water
480 g gluten-free bread mix
1/3 cup olive oil
GF plain flour for dusting
4 garlic cloves, crushed
- Combine yeast and 1 ¼ cups warm water in a large bowl. Add bread mix and 1 tablespoon oil.
- Stir to form a soft dough.
- Turn onto floured surface and gently knead into a ball.
- Transfer to a large greased bowl, cover and set aside in a warm place for 30 minutes or until mixture has doubled in size.
- Punch down dough and divide into 8 portions. Roll 1 portion out to a 20 cm round.
- Heat a greased barbeque plate on medium-high heat. Add garlic to remaining oil.
- Brush 1 side of dough rounds with garlic mixture. Cook for 4 minutes, turn and brush with garlic mixture. Cook for a further 4 minutes.
- Repeat with remaining dough rounds and garlic mixture.
( I cook them on the crepe maker on setting 2 ½ . The mixture is quite unstable so do not overwork the dough rounds and roll just before you are ready to cook them. I found spreading them using your fingers helpful. You can also place them between two sheets of floured baking paper and roll with a rolling pin)