1 tablespoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 – 2 tablespoons sugar or sugar replacement
5 beaten eggs
½ cup water
1/3 cup oil
- Preheat oven to 180 . Prepare pan 20 cm x 30 cm (a pan with sides works best) with baking paper.
- Mix dry ingredients well – a whisk works well.
- Add wet to dry, and combine well. Make sure there aren’t obvious strings of egg white in the mixture.
- Let batter set for 2 – 3 minutes to thicken up some. (Leave it too long and it gets past the point where it’s easy to spread)
- Pour batter into pan. Spread away from the centre so it won’t cook with a mound in the middle.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until it springs back when you touch the top and/or is visibly browning even more than the flax already is.
- Cool and cut into whatever size slices you want.
( Pour mixture into muffin tins to make a bread roll)