If you are looking for inspiration for the 500 g mince you have on hand, then give this recipe a try.
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
3 shallots, finely chopped
2.5 cm ginger finely grated
500 g pork mince
1 tablespoon fish sauce
2 tablespoons gf soy sauce
1 tablespoon Thai red curry paste
1 tablespoon kaffir lime leaves
10 cherry tomaotes diced
2 tablespoons coriander chopped
Salt and pepper
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the garlic, shallots and ginger and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the pork and continue stir frying until golden brown.
- Add in the fish sauce, soy sauce, curry paste and lime leaves and stir fry for a further 2 minutes on high heat.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and cook for a further 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in coriander and salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve on a bed of rice vermicelli noodles or serve in a lettuce cup.